- For high school and college students with valid school ID. Month-to-month. Cancel at any time with no penalty.
- Our lowest rate for an unlimited CrossFit membership!
- Unlimited CrossFit Classes. Cancel at any time with no penalty.
- Unlimited CrossFit Classes
New Member 3-Month Res...
- Try us out risk-free for three months and let us show you results! (For new members only.)
- Includes all classes at the Clubhouse (MetCon, Powerlift, Dynamic Mobility, and the Nutrition Master Class)
PLUS platform rentals for personal use (think of it as Open Gym)
PLUS MetCon classes at SODO, our other location
A great solution for those of you who want results, but may not feel ready for CrossFit. Also a great solution if you don't necessarily feel excited about Olympic Lifting and other more complex movements.
3-month contract, unlimited weekly use
Attendance Packs / Punch Cards
Punch Card 3 (Free Trial)
3 Attendance Pack
If you live in the Seattle area and are looking for a new gym, you can get a 3-class pass for FREE. Try out different times, meet different coaches, and make sure it’s a good fit! Email email@example.com with any questions!
**Once registered, there's no need to reserve a spot in a specific class - just come on in!**
Committed at CFRE
1 Attendance Pack
Serious results happen when you have accountability and personalized support. For that reason, we are stoked to be launching the “Committed at CrossFit RE” program, allowing you to check in with a coach once per month. You and your coach will structure the time in a way that will be most beneficial to you! Use it to set goals and track your progress, ask questions, get pointers, learn more about fueling your body for the results you want, practice challenging movements, and overall make sure your needs are being met here at CrossFit RE.
Punch Card 5 (Out-of-Town Visitors)
5 Attendance Pack
We love out-of-town visitors! This package includes 5 classes and a t-shirt.
If you’re dropping in to one class only, we’re happy to have you! If we have a shirt you like, we always appreciate a purchase.
Any class after the first will be a $20 drop-in.
CrossFit Kids Punch Card 12 NON-MEMBERS
12 Attendance Pack
You asked for it, and it’s finally here…join us as we launch the first ever kid’s program at CrossFit RE: Columbia City!
This has been a dream of ours for a long time and CrossFit Kid-certified coaches Taylor and Cristina are excited for the opportunity to lead the program and invest in your kids.
Our CrossFit Kids program is designed to help your kids learn what it means to be in a community, while also developing life skills and making fitness a natural part of their lives.
Suggested ages: 3-6 years old
Monday and Wednesday 8:30-9:15 a.m.
CrossFit REcess will focus on one skill per class, and will include a variety of game play, keeping your kiddos engaged and focused for the full 45 minutes!
CrossFit RE Misfits
Suggested ages: 7-12 years old
Monday and Wednesday 9:30-10:15 a.m.
CrossFit RE Misfits will practice multiple skills per class and will incorporate both game play and structured workouts. These youth will have a blast while also gaining the skills necessary for any other activity or sport.
Single class = $15
12-Punch = $160 (10% off)
Notes on the punch card:
Notes on the program:
- Card can be shared between kids in the same family.
- If you have multiple kids who will each attend frequently, you may purchase one punch card per kid; each card after the first one will be 25% off. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to purchase additional cards.
- No expiration date.
- This is our test launch! We'll be asking for feedback along the way so that when we launch our Kids' membership in the fall, we'll hit the ground running.
- If you have immediate feedback or requests (like a teen program!), please email email@example.com
* plus any applicable taxes